Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sex

Sex is perhaps one of the most debated and controversial topics out there. It is something that the majority of us engage in at some point in our lives, and everyone seems to feel differently about it. There is debate about what counts as sex. When it is appropriate to have sex. Who it is appropriate to have sex with. How often one should have sex.

What I find most interesting is that not only do opinions vary wildly on all of these variables, but people seem to be incredibly outspoken about them. We are so quick to judge other people, and to what end? To make everyone the same as ourselves? Ridiculous. What I do behind closed doors is my business and the business of with whom I am doing it.

In future blogs I will be addressing each of these questions one by one. I welcome any and all opinions and thoughts on the subject. Personally, I find sex fun, enjoyable, and I like to do it often.

Until tomorrow!

*~*Tabby Marie*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment