Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Consideration

Consideration. I'm finding a severe lack of it in the general public. Just this week I've had two instances of friends having people park like jerks around them. One friend was completely blocked in, and she was trying to work. She was stuck there for like 30 minutes. What kind of person does that? My other friend had to climb, 9 months pregnant, in the passengers side because the car next her parked too close and she couldn't even get between the cars on the drivers side. She was at the Women's Center.

I honestly don't understand why people can't look around and see how they are affecting others. If I was the owner of one of the jerk cars and saw either of my friends in their situations, I would have been mortified that I had caused someone trouble like that! Not that I would ever blatantly block someone in to begin with!

This carry's over into the social media world, as well. I find it rather appalling how many people I see make Facebook status's or Tweets that are personal and involve other people. It's down right rude! I look at it like this: If I were in a room with everyone that I'm friends with on Facebook or follows me on Twitter, would I say whatever the status/tweet is out loud? If there is hesitation or the answer is no, then it shouldn't be posted because that is essentially what you are doing. Only worse, because it's difficult to convey tone so you have no idea how people are going to take things.

All I'm saying is, take a moment and think about others and how your actions affect them, it's not difficult to do, and will bring you good karma!

*~*Tabby Marie*~*

1 comment:

  1. And that's rude of drivers! I agree! But I also know that if you want the information to be passed on you post it on face book. I just had a recent family situation. Didn't have contact but other family members did. I hate in my opinion the oh soooooo in love then I hate you bull shit. I like seeing the POSITive and occasional mush but everyday I don't wanna know how your hubby kissed you! I know I do it but fuck we all have bad days post some of that stuff too! But their still is such a thing as private business. I just think of it like sexual partners. When you sleep with one times that by two they have slept with and then those two slept with two each etc etc. essentially your sleeping with every one. Now do you really want every one to know what a slut you really are? That's the question lol if not then don't post:)

    ReplyDelete